Sunday, December 18, 2005

She's now a woman!

My eldest daughter, Kraiganne, celebrated her 20th birthday yesterday! I couldn't believe that she's now practically as old as the new teachers in my school. It seems like yesterday when I held her in my arms, putting her to sleep. She's my first angel and I love her dearly.

She had been working very hard lately, going to sleep at three in the morning. There was even a time when she didn't sleep at all because she helped her little sister, Kim, with her assignment. Basically to lay-out several news articles which Kim had to submit to her teacher.

The two girls are very close. When we allowed Kraig to go on a 5 day holiday to Singapore with a friend (really cheap) she felt guilty that she was leaving Kim behind. She asked her mother if it would be alright if she went ahead even if Kim wasn't going. Her mother told her it's alright and that Kim's time would come, too.

She's very independent. Just like Mickey, she would join design contests on her own! We would just be surprised to learn that she would go to this or that place because she wanted to experience joining that contest. Well, we let her and give her all the support she needs.

To my first angel, my darling baby, happy birthday!

10 comments:

batjay said...

major milestone tatang! hehehehehe... not only for kim but for you as well.

happy birthday sa kanya. i'm not suprised you're a proud daddy.

cathy said...

happy birthday to your angel titorolly.

cathy said...

ot

ayan titorolly, hirap ring pumasok saiyong blog. mga spam at mga troll ang problema.

JMom said...

o, may 20 year old ka na??!! Hard to believe ;-) Happy Birthday to your little angel, who's not so little anymore but sounds like an angel still :-)

Unknown said...

happy birthday to your eldest, an angel not only to you but to her younger sis.
With an attitude like her, I am sure she'll go places.

rolly said...

Batjay Oo nga, milestone saming dalawa. Siya as a budding flower, ako as a doting father.

cathy Thank you. Actually, tatlo yung pumasok, Cath. :-)

JMom Bilis ng panahon no? Soon your little angels will be grown-ups, too. Tayu-tayo na lang ang magkakasama , hehehe

Luchie I sure hope so. Well, she did take home very high grades. Her hardwork is paying off.

Anonymous said...

Thank you po sa inyo.

Kraiganne

Toni said...

You're one proud father. :) Happy birthday to your dear angel!

darlene said...

happy birthday to your darling angel, kraig!

rolly said...

Toni Yes, I am. Merry Christmas.

Darlene My daughter sends you a hug. Thank you.