Friday, March 09, 2007

The glass is half full?

Remember that phrase that urges you to think positively - You do not say the glass is half empty but the glass is half full? Well, here's another version of it. I got this from Ipanema's blog where she first gives us the list of the richest people on earth as listed by Forbes Top 10 Billionaires. After that, she gives us her status on the richnes scale using this site I tried it and guess what, she's richer tnan I am but what the hey> I'm still at the top 13.31% richest people in the world. Here it is based on a rough estimate of my annual gross income. Try it, it's fun!

I'm the 798,928,823 richest person on earth!


Discover how rich you are! >>

5 comments:

ipanema said...

Ey, thanks for the mention. When I tried mine, I said to myself, I'm lucky that I can still afford to eat decent meals and provide for my children. After that I thought, 'Ganun ka yaman si Bill Gates?' hahahaha...see how poor I am?

The example on my site is not my annual income. :)

rolly said...

Ipanema I did not put my annual income either. Itinaas ko hahaha

ipanema said...

Congrautlations on the nomination, I just read the link and saw your name!

rolly said...

Ipanema Really? Where? Oh okay, I'll just check it out at Technorati. Thanks for the info.

Nostalgia Manila said...

Congratulations for being nominated in the 2007 Philippine Blog Awards.