Friday, May 09, 2008

My turn

I picked-up my kids from the airport last night. No, make that this morning as we arrived home at 2 am. I, together with BIL, whose wife and children Kenken and Jan were with them in this trip, left the hosue at around 9 pm as we planned to go to a spa near the airport. It was very relaxing although I think we were the only Filipinos there as the clients we were with were Koreans. It was a tiring day as I had to attend a nude sketching session with friends, Omi, Buds, et.al. The model was a guy, alright? I didn't get to sketch and just watched with Omi's wife Tutit as I forgot to bring my materials. Omi offered to lend me his but I declined knowing he'd be doing more than one sketch. They were beautiful, mind you.

Just as when BIL and I were having a light merienda, his phone rang and we knew it was time to pick them up. It was 12:30 am. Well, the guys haven't had dinner yet and so we had to go to a restaurant to eat. I slept an hour later as I had to pack my suitcase. Today, I leave for South Korea for a four-day tour. The credit coop in school offered this tour, just as it did with my Thailand tour last year. It's a neat package payable in one year so I figured why not grab the opportunity, right? I may be too old and too weak before I can travel and that is no fun. For those of you who may be wondering, I had urged the wifey to come but she wanted to go to Australia and visit a friend instead. Too bad, it did not push through. I could have gone with her there. :-)

Jon since we will be using Cebu-Pacific, let's see if we're going to be bumped -off, too. Hah! I can use a free round trip ticket to Palawan myself, hehehe.

So, if I don't get to respond or comment in your blog, it's not because I had been idle again, okay?

As Heidi Klum would say, auf wiedershenne for now.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you, Tito Rolly! You deserve a good vacation so you can recharge your batteries for the next school year. Enjoy yourself!

RJ said...

ingat and have a safe trip tito rolly. sana walang hassle sa cebu pacific (although ang pakiramdam ko ay late na naman ang flight hehehe).

ipanema said...

oh, every time I come to your blog you're always flying here and there. i'm green with envy!

hey, that's a good deal. fly now pay later plan huh? and what a way to treat your employees.

sige, enjoy South Korea. Sa yo na kimchi, ayaw ko. :)

have a safe trip po!

talaga naman tong jet setter na blogger oh. share photos. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy trip Ka Rolly!

Panaderos said...

Have a safe trip to Korea! Looking forward to pictures of your visit there. :)

rolly said...

Thank you guys for your well-wishes!

bugsy Oo nga. I am due to report for work next week. kaya ayun, naka-impake na ko't naghihintay ng maghahatid sakin sa airport pauwi.

RJ Oo nga. Sana nga walang delay at nakakaawa naman ang misis ko na susundo sakin ng madaling araw.

ipanema On my return home, if someone feeds me kimchi, I am going to throw up na. hahahaha

blogusvox and Panaderos Thanks.

cathy said...

titorolly,
that's a wise decision to travel while we are still " young".