Friday, May 21, 2004

Setback!

One of the setbacks I foresee in the future now that I belong once again to the administration is that I may have to be unfair to my kids. Unlike before when I was a subject coordinator where my concerns were just about the department, being a level coordinator is different. I would be handling the discipline of the students and the classroom management of teachers.
I have already talked with the three children who are still with me, especially Kim as she will be directly under me. I told them that from now on any allegations of misdemeanor on anyone of them will mean sanction right away. No questions asked. I know it is not fair but they have to learn to deal with it. Come to think about it, it might be a blessing in disguise for if what I told the kids sank in, then they will never be in trouble.

No comments: