Saturday, May 15, 2004

Opening a new blog

Batjay suggested via the email that I create a blog about teaching as there are not too many around. Hmmm, not a bad idea, so here goes.

It's now official. I am once again part of the administration. No, I'm not looking forward to it as I still enjoy being with the students. But the principal is my friend and he thinks he needs me to this post. So, what am I supposed to do, eh? So, the opening of this blog is just right. No position, new blog.

Although the position is still that of a Coordinator, a position which I had for sometime until I resigned, this time the job entails handling discipline problems. (I never thought I was disciplined. The principal has to do some heavy thinking, I guess)

3 comments:

batjay said...

hi rollie.

it's nice to know that you've finally started your "teacher's blog". i'm sure you have a lot to tell and am looking forward to your posts.

take care and more power.

batjay

rolly said...

Thanks again. Madami-dami na kong utang sa yo. Dami kong natututunan sa pagba-blog. Emjoy ba kayo sa pagbalik? Dami ba handa nyo sa wedding anniv?

Pete Erlano Rahon said...

greetings!

I would like to check if you will be interested to join me in a blog meme.

I am doing a blog meme for blogs 4 year old or older.

Should you be interested please do let me know.

good wishes,
pete