Sunday, August 19, 2018

People I met II

In my 42 day stay in Sao Paulo, Brazil, I have accumulated quite a number of pictures, thanks to my daughter Kim. Hence, I am posting these pictures in groups lest I clog them up in just one post.  Here goes:

 
                At the airport on my arrival


Angela
At the airport prior to departure for Manil  



Yuri and the beautiful  Vivian             With Yuri
The Maiate's                                                                       Tio Luis                                 


Renan's aunt, Tia Nancy                                          Duda                                   
        
       Paulo with whom I have the most                               Vova
          contact due to our common
          love for music


No comments: