freelance writers needed
FREELANCE WRITERS WANTED
An upcoming Philippine-based online lifestyle magazine, is seeking freelance writers to be part of its first and future publications.
For those interested, please refer to the application guidelines, which follow:
1. Applications will be accepted from all writers, both professional and amateur.
2. Submit your resume, along with two articles between 400 and 600 words in length, focusing on beauty, fashion, health and wellness, or travel. Previously published articles will also be accepted for assessment (please indicate the name and date of publication).
3. Feel free to explore several article formats (straight paragraph form, list form, use of subheadings, etc.) that can best communicate the message and supplementing elements. Original supplementary photographs are more than welcome.
4. As much as possible, articles must include a list of products, establishments or other similar resources that may supplement the main topic.
5. All articles must be in English, and must come with an original title. Please observe the double-space format.
6. Plagiarism will IN NO WAY be tolerated. Every submission will be thoroughly verified for originality. External references must always come with in-line citation.
7. Writers accepted for the freelance positions will be notified, will receive their own byline, as well as their own writer’s profile page which will feature all their articles published on the online magazine. A P250 per article remuneration also awaits successful applicants (the rate will increase in due time).
8. Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles must be sent in either .doc or .pdf format, and must include the writer’s full name and/or nom de plume (pen name), email address, contact details, and a short biography.